Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Confusion. Chaos. Nonchalance. Oh and I'm nuts.


That was me when I was 12.

Kidding, but hey, don't all Asians look the same?

I was bored and stalked people on facebook (oh don't look at me like that, you do the same).

Surprised was I (I don't know why I'm typing like that, I think I've lost my mind.) to find that alot of people actually have blogs. No, I only looked at one, and yes I thought it was boring. Then I noticed they had a counter on theirs! Yes, a counter, like for all the hits and whatnot.

So I got curious and checked my counter. Would you (and I mean you imaginary people who don't actually exist) believe that a couple of crazy people have actually clicked on my blog once before?

Isn't that insane?
I wonder what on Earth for.

Anyway, I thought, well might as well write another entry then. Don't want to disappoint my many fans (and by fans I mean that lonely skinny fellow rubbing himself in front of his computer, in Chile, or Norway, or somewhere else I have never been --which is everywhere).

What shall I blog about?
Well, how about my gradual insanity. Going through mild motions of grief these days --luckily it seems to hit me when I wake up, and just before I fall asleep. The hours inbetween, once I lug myself out of bed, not so bad. (I just go ahead and eat my feelings like all fat people.)

I'm sorry, that was mean. Fat jokes aren't funny. Some people can't help but be fat --from medication, illness, etc. In fact a wise person once told me that, "heavy people face a lot more discrimination than someone who can just, you know, take off the burqua and dress like it's 2011." --Somebody 'really educated' ...no really...they said so, on the interwebs. It has to be true, right?? RIGHT??!!

True story. Inspiring fellow. Home-schooled that one (explains alot doesn't it? bahaaaa)

I kid! I kid. I actually think many home-school kiddies come out relatively normal, I've met some.
But not this one.

Met or came out normal that is.

Alright, I'll stop. But you have to admit, being mean is fun. Who knows maybe she is right --I'll probably realize how evil I am to make fat jokes when I'm fat.
Wait no, I'll probably still make them. It'll be even funnier.

Okay, I'm stopping.

So yes, grieving. Well I realize I don't grieve very normally. I tend to make a large effort to be happy and silly all the time. --It's very forced really, and very annoying. Can't help it. All very patho --

HOLY CRAP

See, right before I finished the word 'pathological' above my computer decided to shut down all on its own. Thank GOD I keep like a million applications open. I noticed Word closing, then Paint, then Wordpad, then Notepad, then Itunes, then MediaMonkey and in my head I was all:


An angry blonde monkey you say?
Close, but I was heading for more 'ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!'
...wait, same thing. Bad Joke.


Oh, yes, my nonchalance.

Yes, I don't grieve well. I tend to get very lethargic and giddy. I annoy people on facebook and at the same time, refuse to go out anywhere with anyone, all the while wanting to get out of the house.

Oh, and it doesn't help that to avoid feeling like crap, I stay up until I'm so tired my asthma kicks in and I'm about to collapse inwards on my own chest. It also drives me nuts.

So does Craig Ferguson, in a sexual way.



Grrr.

On that, I leave. the end.

Oh and be nice to fat people.



...to their FACES.


...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment