Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rice paper

Breeann opened the lid of the rice cooker and exclaimed, "Pug, you made rice paper!"
"What?" I replied.

So, Anson and I both walked over to look at it. And yep, there it was, sitting on the edges of the rice cooking pot, was indeed, bits of rice paper, though somewhat brown at the edges.

Breeann handed me a piece and I looked at it for a bit.
"I wonder if it melts in your mouth," I remarked as I popped it into my mouth.
Well, it did, but I thoroughly regretted putting that in my mouth.

"What does it taste like?" Breeann asked curiously.

"Salty," I replied with a grimace, tossing the rest of it in the bin

Breeann looked at her handful of rice paper, hesitated for a split second--

--and then licked it.

"Ergh! What is that?!"

The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment