Monday, June 28, 2010

PUG is PIG with an accent.

My head hurts!

Prunes are making me experience Joe Hisaishi's "The Wind of Life" in a literal sense.

I walked into my Tafe course Info session and saw 2 other women in the room.
I felt very intimidated and ostracized. O__o

.....................

They gave us a test. One of the questions was:

A car has a cost price of 10,000. You want to sell it at a proft of 20%. What is the selling price with 10% GST?

My logic:

20% of 10,000 is 2000
10,000 + 2000 = 12,000
+ GST of 10%
10% of 12000 =

...
... 120?

Total = 12120.

....Fail.


The other day I was downloading stuff and this popped up.



Hey hey, no really! How cool is that?!


I am jealous of Nat Tran. Sigh.
Youtube superstars are so cool!

...and yet not. But I wish I was one! But you know...like nobody I actually know would know.

Lunch at Ichiban Boshi. Very awkward moment.
Wrote my name on the waiting list, turned to leave, and felt a tap on my shoulder. Saw a young asian guy through the corner of my eye and WAY irrationally this scenario popped into my head.

GUY: You're so physically attractive. Marry me?

But then in real life he says pointedly, "...uh...the pen."
I realize I walked off with it. Good going, Chloe.
..........................................................

I went hunting for something pretty, cheap and pointless.
So I bought Gremlins on DVD.
Fantastic.

=D

Breeann noticed something very political.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zReX7OpfZXY

Doesn't she look like Pauline Hanson?
......................................................................................................

Last night:

Anson swallows pills.
I think a bit and ask, "Anson, when did you last take your meds? You know you take them every four hours right?"
He answers very exasperatedly, "Duh. How many times do I have to tell you? 5:30, 9:30..." He pauses and looks very alarmed.
I finish the sentence for him.

"11:30."


I love 16 yr olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment