Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Amidst the rattle of a lozenge being popped out of its packaging.

I can't remember what I said two minutes ago, but it was fantastic and I wish I was blogging it right now.



Yes, I watched it. I have to admit, it's not as great as the recent hype has made it out to be. It is, however, FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

Just you know, not that teary.

And Buzz in Espanola?! "SI!"












I woke up feeling thin again today! Does that sound too pathological?
Probably, buy hey, who isn't pathologically something these days? At least I'm not one of those freaks who think because they watch Lie to me they can read minds.

Anyway, fit into my old jeans, LOL. It was an awesome feeling. I did, however, then proceed to eat KFC chips, a Cornetto, half a packet of DORITOS and Tim Tams.

Oh, what's with the title? Well, Anson was popping a lozenge when I started typing. So this is dedicated to him.

With Love,

Was that too much?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment